Welcome to our Front Desk friends
Instinctive Notes is the Front Desk App you wish you had when taking your notes. Add our compliant note taking to Front Desk, one of the best practice management systems out there, and watch your productivity take off.
Your practice will benefit from:
- Compliant note taking out of the box
- Fastest note taker available
- Complete client history all in one place
- Front desk productivity built right in
- Seamlessly integrated with Cliniko
- Secure and safe processing and data
Instinctive Notes is tailored specifically for chiropractors, and even caters for the specialities within the profession. It’s compliant, fast, and can be used any time, anywhere, on iPhone or iPad.
Key features of Instinctive Notes
Instinctive Notes is packed with features to get you up and running quickly and have you taking fast and compliant notes every day.
Here are just a few of them:
COMPLIANT CLINICAL NOTES
- Compliance features built into every note
- Missing notes list so you never miss a note
- Auto technical data compliance in the background
FAST CLINICAL NOTES
- Fast native iOS Application
- Touch codes and lists for quick entry
- Copy forward previous details avoids re-keying notes
- Customisation to suit your practice
- Time saving iOS shortcuts
COMPLETE PATIENT RECORD
- SOAP notes to capture all types of consultations
- Prominent medical alerts at the point of note taking
- General notes for all other patient information
- Document attachments for any external information
- Everything all together in one place
- Review patient information at the front desk
- See patient schedules vs appointments booked
- Review practitioner missing notes for compliance
- Record medical alerts
- Record patient general notes
- Upload and manage attachments
How does it all work
Using the Front Desk iCalendar feed, Instinctive Notes utilises your Front Desk data to enhance the Front Desk experience.
You want the information you already have in Front Desk to be available without having to think about it. Instinctive Notes collects Front Desk data every five minutes of the working day so that your client and appointment lists in the Instinctive Notes app are up to date.
We download clients and appointments for the next seven days every five minutes through your Front Desk iCalendar feed. Multiple feeds are supported if you have multiple locations or multiple Front Desk appointment columns.
Whatever data you need for your notes it will be available in Instinctive Notes when you need it, all without rekeying.
Due to the limitations of the Front Desk iCalendar feed client records will not be available in Instinctive Notes until there is appointments for the client in the coming week.
Just tap to rrefresh
That's all you have to do to get all your Front Desk client and appointment data into the Instinctive Notes App.
Your appointments are listed direct from Front Desk. Any updates, cancellations or no shows will be automatically processed from the list.
Appointment type colours can be set against your Front Desk appointment types to let you know exactly why you are seeing each of your clients.
It couldn't be easier.
A few steps and you're all set up
Once your Front Desk iCalendar feed is set up and working just add your practitioners to Instinctive Notes along with their feed URL's and you'll be off and running.
By the time you have logged into the Instinctive Notes App on your iPhone or iPad your appointments will already be available.
Additionally configure appointment types, locations, products and assistant users to get the most out of Instinctive Notes.
Import note history
If you have your historical notes in another system which can export to CSV/Excel then you can get them imported into Instinctive Notes to have all your history in one place.
Provided your export can match the practitioner, client and time you recorded the note you can send the detail to us to load them up.
Please note there is an additional fee for uploading notes.
Try Instinctive Notes today
Instinctive notes has simple pricing. Just $39 base service per month + $10 per additional practitioner per month.
No credit card required. Try our full feature set for 30 days.
Front Desk®, Front Desk Practice Management System® and the Smartsoft logo are registered trademarks of Smartsoft (Australia) Pty Ltd.