At Instinctive Notes we love clinical notes so you don't have to
Defeat your note taking chores today with your iPhone or iPad
When chiropractors just like you have spoken with us not one of you said you do it for your notes. In fact most of your feelings about notes fell somewhere between ambivalence and hate. That's right, a good number of you actually hate taking your notes.
But you all recognised that note taking was necessary and important for the long term health of your practice.
There's a word for something that you hate but you know you have to do - it's called a chore.
The real issue is that any friction means that the chore gets dropped:
- Can't find a history card, you skip taking the note
- Someone else using the PC, you skip taking the note
- Note taking website a little slow or times out, you skip taking the note
- Extra documents stored on some backup drive, you won't be bothered to refer to them
- Note system requires configuration from scratch, you'll write inaccurate notes until you get around to it, which is never because building your practice is so much more interesting, important and fun
- PC blows up or is hit by a virus, you scramble to take notes manually but miss a heap because your practice isn't used to it, you never get them back into your system because you don't have time
- And on and on and on ....
Each one of these in themselves is not a major risk, but eventually the misses will add up, and the day you really need that note to support your professionalism and that of your practice, is the day that it's missing and you're in trouble. And you don't want to be in trouble when that lawyer is knocking on the door.
Oh, and if you have associates then magnify every item multiple times, who knows if they are getting through all the notes they are supposed to do.
Instinctive Notes is ideal for chiropractors like you who are sick of the chore of note taking and just want to get it over with so you can get back to what you love - helping your clients and building your practice.
It's going to change the way you feel about taking notes.
Instinctive Notes removes the friction so you record every note, every time with the maximum information and the minimum of effort
Know exactly what notes you need to take
- All appointments clearly displayed and ready for your notes with a single tap
- The type of appointment clearly identified so you know up front
- Any missing notes clearly identified for your action
- Record and manage drafts
Fast and simple to use all in the palm of your hand
- Fast native app, forget the spinner
- Easy to get started with standard code lists
- Codes and lists mean less typing with perfectly legibility
- Custom codes to suit your exact requirements
- Install Instinctive Notes on as many devices as you need, you'll always have a backup
Complete client history all in one place
- Overview of every treatment for every client right on your device
- Drill down into any treatment with a single tap
- Every attachment for every client viewable right on your device
Front Desk Efficiency Built Right In
- Client schedules automatically available to your assistants at the front desk
- Daily note taking admin almost non-existent
- Bulk upload of attachments available right on the web
A Safe and Secure Foundation For Your Notes
- All communication is securely encrypted
- All data is encrypted, backed up and stored in Secure Australian Facilities
- Changes to notes & attachments are versioned and stored so you can't accidentally overwrite them
So now all your notes will get done, be easily understandable by everyone in your practice and with more detail than ever.
And at that important moment when you need your notes to meet your professional and legal requirements, everything will be together, from medical history and X-Rays to every treatment your client ever did with you or your team.
All of a sudden you're going to love your clinical note taker.
Chiropractors just like you use Instinctive Notes every day and love it
Over 300,000 notes recorded and we're just getting started.
Try Instinctive Notes today
Instinctive notes has simple pricing. Just $39 base service per month + $10 per additional practitioner per month.
No credit card required. Try our full feature set for 30 days.